We are engineers, data scientists, designers, product innovators, and sports industry veterans teaming up to make every moment matter in sports.
We’re an honest and fun group. We’re not afraid to be wrong or call people out, but we’re mindful to be kind and thoughtful with our feedback.
We care deeply about what we do. We are resilient, and we are patient.
We have diverse backgrounds and personalities, and that allows us to challenge each other and take bigger risks.
We focus on building trust with the people we work with, and always have each other’s backs.
Simplebet founded with the goal of making any real-time bet possible.
Simplebet launches first-ever microbetting free-to-play game with Fanduel
Launch first real-money partnership
Launch with Draftkings
YES Network free-to-play single screen experience
Launch partnership globally with bet365
Launch with Caesars Sportsbook
Launch with Hard Rock
Launch partnership with LIV Golf
Launch with Penn
Our Company Culture
Hybrid and Remote Work
We allow remote work. If you’re in the tri-state area, come in on Wednesdays for a catered lunch, pop-a-shot, and the high likelyhood of a happy hour
We match up to 4%
We have a wealth of options for you to choose from. As a sports company, we know stuff happens so we make sure you're strapped with the best!
Paid Time Off
We offer 15 days off for your first two years, 20 days for your third and fourth year, and 25 after you've been here for five years.
We have weekly happy hours, and biannual offsites where we partake in fun activities such as baseball games, karaoke, and more!
Located in the heart of New York City (26th and Park Ave), we've got 8,000 square feet filled with kegs, pop-a-shot and NBA Jam.
We offer 5 months of parental leave.
We’ve made our mark as an end-to-end-solution in a siloed industry.
By merging data collection and refinement, odds generation, and a full-scale betting UX and UI into one solution, we transform our clients into in-play betting powerhouses.
- Sports, media and tech investor; StubHub, ActionX, Viagogo, Lyft, Airbnb, SpaceX, Unscriptd, ThePostGame
- Co-Founder of Bevilacqua Helfant Ventures
- Chairman & CEO of CAA Sports Media Ventures (JV between CAA & Evolution Media Capital)
- Founder of CSTV Networks; sold to CBS in 2006 (now CBS Sports Network)
- CTO at Kalo, freelance worker management platform built to support enterprise customers such as Google, Airbnb, and Expedia.
- Chief Architect at SAP, where he led large engineering teams responsible for enterprise communication products.
- VP of Game Operations at DraftKings, where he oversaw design and development of new games
- Co-Founder & CPO at DraftStreet, an industry leading daily fantasy sports platform backed by IAC and acquired by DraftKings in 2014
- With over 20+ years of experience as an attorney and general counsel, she most recently served as General Counsel & Chief Risk Officer at Westcon-Comstor, a $6B global technology distributor. Prior to that, she served as General Counsel at The Forum Corporation
- In both roles, acting as General Counsel, she managed global teams to drive legal, strategy, regulatory and compliance. She was a strategic business advisor to the Board of Directors, CEO, global leadership teams, and other key stakeholders
- She began her career as a corporate attorney at Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP, as well as Jones Day, where she specialized in M&A and private equity
- Executive with 20+ years’ experience in consulting and finance, including investment banking, alternative asset management (PE/HF/VC), small-to-medium size business management, and non-profit management
- He has spent the last 12 years in the sports media & technology space, delivering strategic advisory services focused on the valuation of IP assets and execution of licensing, M&A, and equity-linked deals